Weddings, Handfastings, & Unions
The Board of Directors appreciates your consideration for using our facilities/park for your special event. However, it is important to understand that even though you are requesting a reservation, the park remains open to the public. Columcille Megalith Park is a Spiritual Center aligning with our natural environment and Celtic mysticism… any usage should reflect the same.
The following are mandates and guidelines that were established by the Board of Directors to preserve the spiritual nature of the park as well as the safety and wellbeing of our visitors:
• Wedding, Hand-fasting, and Union Ceremonies are very welcome; however, the park is not a proper venue for receptions.
• A reservation secures a two-hour time period at a selected location in the park. We offer three time periods (with some flexibility): dawn (6:00 - 8:00), morning (10:00 - 12:00), and afternoon (2:00 - 4:00).
• Reservations (dates and times) are on a first come basis.
• A minimum donation of $350 secures a reservation for a park location/facility for a standard ceremony. The standard ceremony grants a two-hour reservation period, permission for a professional photographer, as well as park admission for the participants. (Modest/Intimate ceremonies can be reserved for a reduced donation).
• Parking is limited, ceremonies/celebrations should limit their attendees to fewer than 30 people.
• Alcohol is NOT permitted in the park.
• Catering of food and drink is not permitted.
• Contractual delivery of chairs or tables is not permitted.
• Contractual or personal placement of tents or canopies is not permitted.
• Acoustical music is permitted.
To download a Wedding, Handfasting, and Union Ceremony Request Form, or if you have any questions, please click