The terms photograph and photography in this Policy are intended to define any image captured on any device at Columcille Megalith Park.
Visitor photography is permitted for personal, noncommercial use ONLY, except as addressed in this Policy.
Promotional photography for Columcille-sponsored Events must be approved by the Chair of Events and scheduled with the Onsite Coordinator.
Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner unless approved by Columcille, Inc. in writing. Any published photograph must give credit to Columcille Megalith Park.
Photography Shoot Passes
To request a photography pass, or for any questions about our photography policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application to obtain a Photography Shoot Pass must be submitted prior to all photography and/or video shoots, professional or amateur, which are conducted on Columcille Megalith Park property. We offer a discounted rate for applications received two weeks prior to the shoot and a standard rate for applications received after two weeks prior to the shoot.
Hourly Photography Pass: $50/hour discounted. $70/hour standard. Covers up to 2 photographers from the same company and a group of up to 5 people. Groups larger than 5 people must request permission through Columcille two weeks in advance. A fee of $50 per additional photographer applies.
Single Day Photography Pass: $300/day discounted. $350/day standard. Covers up to 2 photographers from the same company and a group of up to 5 people Groups larger than 5 people must request permission through Columcille two weeks in advance. A fee of $50 per additional photographer applies.
All shoots must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Applications for photography passes which outline our complete terms and conditions for photography and video shoots are available by calling 610-588-1174 or email: email@example.com . Payment of fees is due with pass application and can be paid on the Columcille website. The pass will be sent to the photographer by email.
• The pass will display the date and time of the shoot and be presented to the Onsite Coordinator prior to the shoot. Passes will be surrendered at the conclusion of the shoot.
• The Onsite Coordinator has the authority to issue a photography pass to photographers who have not secured a pass prior to arriving at Columcille. Standard rates will apply in this instance. Visitor Photography Policy
• Wedding fees include the wedding party providing for photographers at no extra charge.
• Drones are not permitted on Columcille property. They are considered an invasion of privacy.
• Students may obtain a photography pass for completion of a class assignment at no charge with a copy of their student identification.
• Photography must not be disruptive to other visitors or block walkways.
• Photography passes will be issued during Columcille’s regular public operating hours - Dawn to Dusk.
• Photographers must have their passes visible at all times while shooting in the Park.
• All approved photographers with passes who utilize professional photographic equipment must have public liability and equipment insurance.